This End-User License Agreement (EULA) is a legal agreement between you (either as an individual or on behalf of an entity) and InLocality mobile app regarding your use of InLocality's mobile applications and associated documentation (the "Mobile application"). IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS EULA, DO NOT INSTALL, USE OR COPY THE MOBILE APPLICATION.
- You must agree to all of the terms of this EULA to use this Mobile application.
- If so, you may use the Mobile application for any lawful purpose.
- This Mobile application automatically communicates with InLocality servers for three reasons: (1) to receive and install updates; (2) to send error reports; and (3) to send anonymized usage information.
- This Mobile application is provided "as-is" with no warranties, and you agree that InLocality is not liable for anything you do with it.
- You really ought to just go ahead and read the whole EULA. It's not all that long. You should not only rely on this summary.
By downloading, installing, using, or copying the Mobile application, you accept and agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. If you do not agree to all of the terms of this EULA, you may not download, install, use or copy the Mobile application.
This EULA entitles you to install as many copies of the Mobile application as you want, and use the Mobile application for any lawful purpose consistent with this EULA. Your license to use the Mobile application is expressly conditioned upon your agreement to all of the terms of this EULA. This mobile application is licensed, not sold. InLocality reserves all other rights not granted by this EULA.
- When using the Mobile application you must use it in a manner that complies with the applicable laws in the jurisdiction(s) in which you use the Mobile application.
- You may not sell, resell, rent, lease or exchange the Mobile application for anything of value.
- You may not repackage or bundle the Mobile application with any other mobile application.
- You may not remove or alter any proprietary notices or marks on the Mobile application.
The Mobile application automatically communicates with InLocality servers for three purposes: (1) updating the Mobile application; (2) for fetching the app data (3) sending anonymized usage data so we may improve the Mobile application. But if you do not want the Mobile application to update automatically or send error reports, you must uninstall the Mobile application.
- Automatic Mobile application Updates: The Mobile application communicates with InLocality Servers to determine whether there are any patches, bug fixes, updates, upgrades or other modifications to improve the Mobile application. You agree that the Mobile application may automatically install any such improvements to the Mobile application on your mobile phone without providing any further notice or receiving any additional consent. This feature may not be disabled. If you do not want to receive automatic updates, you must uninstall the Mobile application.
- Error Reports: In order to help us improve the Mobile application, when the Mobile application encounters certain errors, it will automatically send some information to InLocality about the error. This feature may not be disabled. If you do not want to send error reports to InLocality, you must uninstall the Mobile application.
- Anonymized Usage Data: InLocality collects anonymized data about your usage of the Mobile application to help us make it more awesome. Approximately once a day the Mobile application sends such data (as described in more detail at the URL above) to InLocality's servers.
Intellectual Property Notices
The Mobile application and all worldwide copyrights, trade secrets, and other intellectual property rights therein are the exclusive property of InLocality. InLocality reserves all rights in and to the Mobile application not expressly granted to you in this EULA.
The names InLocality, InLocality.com, InLocality Mobile App and related InLocality logos and/or stylized names are trademarks of InLocality. You agree not to display or use these trademarks in any manner without InLocality's prior, written permission, except as allowed by InLocality's Logos and Usage Policy: https://inLocality.com/logos.
You shall be solely responsible for all contents that You upload, transmit, share or display through the Application or the Site, (collectively the “Contents”) including but not limited to any photos, profiles (including Your name and image), messages, information, text, video, music, third party links and automatic submission of your ‘last seen’ time. hike does not guarantee as to the validity, accuracy or legal status or confidentiality with respect to any Contents and You shall be solely responsible and assume all risks for any consequences of uploading, posting, transfer or disclosure of the Contents. You hereby confirm and warrant that the Contents do not violate the representation and warranties provided in "Terms of Service". You further agree that Content you transmit over the Application will not contain third party copyrighted material, or material that is subject to other third party proprietary rights, unless you have permission from the rightful owner of the material or you are otherwise legally entitled to use or transmit the material and to grant hike all of the license rights granted herein.
You represent and warrant that:
(i) your use of the Application or the Services will be solely for purposes that are permitted by these Terms;
(ii) you will provide true and accurate information (including your mobile phone number and other numbers in your address book) for use of the Application or the Services;
(iii) your use of the Application or the Services will at all times comply with applicable laws.
You must not use the Application or the Services for fraudulent purposes or in connection with a criminal offense or other unlawful activity or to send, post, share, use or reuse any material that does not belong to you or that you are not authorized to send; or is illegal, offensive (including but not limited to material that is sexually explicit content or which promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm), deceptive, misleading, abusive, indecent, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic or menacing; ethnically objectionable, disparaging or in breach of copyright, trademark, confidentiality, privacy or any other proprietary information or right; or is otherwise injurious to third parties; or relates to or promotes money laundering or gambling; or is harmful to minors in any way; or impersonates another person; or threatens the unity, integrity, security or sovereignty of India or friendly relations with foreign States; or objectionable or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever; or which consists of or contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any spam to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
Disclaimers and Limitations on Liability
THE MOBILE APPLICATION IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS, AND NO WARRANTY, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IS GIVEN. YOUR USE OF THE MOBILE APPLICATION IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. InLocality does not warrant that
(i) the Mobile application will meet your specific requirements;
(ii) the Mobile application is fully compatible with any particular platform;
(iii) your use of the Mobile application will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free;
(iv) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Mobile application will be accurate or reliable;
(v) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Mobile application will meet your expectations; or
(vi) any errors in the Mobile application will be corrected.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT INLOCALITY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF INLOCALITY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES) RELATED TO THE MOBILE APPLICATION, including, for example:
(i) the use or the inability to use the Mobile application;
(ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Mobile application;
(iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
(iv) statements or conduct of any third-party on the Mobile application;
(v) or any other matter relating to the Mobile application.
InLocality reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Mobile application (or any part thereof) with or without notice. InLocality shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Mobile application.
- If you configure the Mobile application to work with one or more accounts on the InLocality.com, your use of the Mobile application will also be governed by the InLocality.com website Terms of Service and/or the license agreement applicable to your instance of InLocality account.
- The failure of InLocality to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this EULA shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- This EULA constitutes the entire agreement between you and InLocality and governs your use of the Mobile application, superseding any prior agreements between you and InLocality (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the EULA).
- You agree that this EULA and your use of the Mobile application are governed under Indian law and any dispute related to the Mobile application must be brought in a tribunal of competent jurisdiction located in New Delhi, India.
- Please send any questions about this EULA to support@inLocality.com.